By default, all resident tuition options are double occupancy. You will be able to request a roommate in the online registration process. If a specific roommate isn’t selected, then we will automatically assign a roommate for you. We sometimes have students request someone to be their roommate BEFORE they check with them, but the other person has a third person they have in mind as well, and uncomfortable conversations follow. Ask.
Limited Single Occupancy options are available. To add a single occupancy option, select your college registration quantity, scroll to the bottom of the registration form to add on top of your general tuition. Two options are available:
- Single Occupancy Room – a single dorm style room with a shared bathroom with another person(s). Limited to the first 50 people.
- Single Occupancy Room w/Single Bathroom – a single dorm style room with your own bathroom. Limited to the first 20 people.
Hotels and Other Accommodations
Sunday, July 22, 2018
- Arrive by car to Belmont on Sunday between 12:00 pm and 5:00 pm.
- Report to your assigned dorm for registration information from noon to 6:00 pm.*\
- Vehicles do not need parking passes…any day. Plenty of parking is available all over campus as long as you do not park in a “Vistors Only” spot.
- Fly into Nashville International (BNA) on Sunday, July 22, 2018.
- Try to land before 5:00 PM
- Shuttles to Belmont (included in your registration) run approximately every 30-40 minutes between 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Look for HUGE HU signs by baggage claim, and HU volunteers in matching shirts will direct you to our charter vehicles. Pretty slick, huh?
- Report to your assigned dorm for registration information from noon to 6 pm.
- We will stay open and wait for you if you have a plane delay or car trouble until 11 pm, but attempt to arrive before 7 pm, when we still have our full staff of volunteers to assist you, and you can attend our opening session.
Sunday, July 29, 2018 (Departure)
- See you soon! Please check out of your dorm by no later than 9:00 am. We understand this is early, but it is part of our contract with Belmont. We will do a key check and begin knocking on doors at 8:30 AM to make sure you are departing. Sorry, it’s so early.
- Airport shuttle from Belmont to Nashville international on the half-hour (included in your registration) from:
- 4:00 am – 9:00 am
- Check out of dorm by 9:00 am. We understand this is early, but it is part of our contract with Belmont. We will do a key check and begin knocking on doors at 8:30 AM to make sure you are departing. Sorry, it’s so early.