Due to the limited capacity at Belmont and the overwhelming interest in attending Harmony University, we will be unable to offer single occupancy rooms this year. If that is the only capacity in which you can attend, we can offer nearby hotel information. Contact email@example.com for more information.
NOTE: You will be able to request a roommate in the online registration process. If a specific roommate isn’t selected, then we will automatically assign a roommate for you. We sometimes have students request someone to be their roommate BEFORE they check with them, but the other person has a third person they have in mind as well, and uncomfortable conversations follow. Ask.
Hotels and Other Accommodations
Sunday, July 23, 2017
- Arrive by car to Belmont on Sunday between 12 and 5 PM.
- Report to your assigned dorm for registration information from noon to 6 PM.*
- Vehicles do not need parking passes…any day. Plenty of parking is available all over campus.
- Fly into Nashville International (BNA) on Sunday, July 23rd, 2017.
- Try to land before 5 PM
- Shuttles to Belmont (included in your registration) run approximately every 30-40 minutes between 12 pm to 6pm. Look for HUGE HU signs by baggage claim, and HU volunteers in matching shirts will direct you to our charter vehicles. Pretty slick, huh?
- Report to your assigned dorm for registration information from noon to 6 PM.
- We will stay open and wait for you if you have a plane delay or car trouble until 11 PM, but attempt to arrive before 7 when we still have our full staff of volunteers to assist you, and you can attend our opening session.
Sunday, July 30, 2017 (Departure)
- See you soon! Please check out of your dorm by no later than 9:00am. We understand this is early, but it is part of our contract with Belmont. We will do a key check and begin knocking on doors at 8:30 AM to make sure you are departing. Sorry, it’s so early.
- Airport shuttle from Belmont to Nashville international on the half-hour (included in your registration) from:
- 4 AM – 9:00 AM
- Check out of dorm by 9 AM. We understand this is early, but it is part of our contract with Belmont. We will do a key check and begin knocking on doors at 8:30 AM to make sure you are departing. Sorry it’s so early.