Monday-Friday your group will be coached by the same 4 world class coaches. They each represent four distinct areas, and while they each could coach outside of these areas, they will focus on:
- Music (interpretation, development, tuning)
- Singing (Vocal production issues)
- Performance (authentic presentation of the song)
- Showmanship (packaging of groups of songs, spoken word, and interaction)
These coaches may be joined by a Coaching Apprentice and Observer to watch how they work with each group. On Friday night, you will sing and be recorded on our big stage for the entire student body. On Saturday, you will have a chance to sing a set in informal locations all over Nashville for non-barbershoppers… test your skills with the type of audience you will perform for back home.
In order to be considered for Chorus College:
- You must place a deposit by using the link below
- Your chorus must bring 20 or more members to Harmony University
- Understand that we will be giving you both musical AND leadership coaching during the week
Ready to register?