Harmony University 2018
Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee
General Registration Information:
- Registration for Performing Arts College (Quartet & Chorus Coaching) opened on July 23, 2017. For criteria and information about acceptance into Harmony University as a Performing Arts College participant, please visit HERE.
- Registration for all other colleges and participants will open on December 1, 2017.
- Early Bird Registration will be open December 1, 2017 through April 15, 2018.
- On February 15, 2018, those who register will be invited to visit SCHED, which you’ll be able to utilize to pick your classes. Until then, course options, faculty, etc. will not be available just yet.
- Regular Registration will be open April 16, 2018 through July 6, 2018.
Ready to register?
Discounted Prices Available:
BHS Members and Associates will receive a discount on their registrations for Harmony University.
You will need to provide your 6 digit BHS number to receive this pricing below. If you are a lapsed member or associate, please contact the BHS Customer Service Team, update your membership, and return to this site. Unfortunately, affiliates are not members of our organization and would need to register as a non-member.
Join us if you are not already a BHS Member or Associate!
You can join the world’s largest all-male singing organization today by visiting our website. Further, if you are a female and are interested in making a difference and receiving the benefits of an associate status, you can join by clicking here: www.barbershop.org/join-us.
Performing Arts College (Quartets & Choruses):
Quartets: We will accept your non-refundable, non-transferable deposits today
- At the time of registration, have one member of your quartet go to our registration form below, but only select the choice, QUARTET Deposit @ $400. This deposit holds your spot.
- After payment has gone through and you have received an email confirmation from Eventbrite.
- We will send you a detailed email for you to share with your quartet-mates which include a special link/code for you to use to register your quartet members individually. Please do NOT complete your individual registrations without this code. All four members of the quartet must use the code that is emailed to your quartet contact, and THAT will get you into our system with your quartet. Typically, a few non-listeners will just register in Harmony College and we have to go through the entire process over again.
- After completing in Eventbrite, each member of your quartet will be able to build their individual schedules in a tool called Sched. Even though you are registered in the Quartet Coaching College, all the other schools and class options will continue to show. You should select Quartet Coaching at 10:30 am and 4:30 pm. Then you can add on lessons or other purchases.
- You have until March to pay for your quartet in full, or your quartet slot will be opened, and your quartet deposit lost.
- In the next few months, send a video/YouTube link/super 8 recording of your quartet singing to email@example.com. If you are a registered BHS/SAI/HI quartet, share with us your recent contest scores so we have a rough idea of your level.
- If we have 20 quartets, we will take 2 more deposits and place these groups on our waiting list. If one of the 20 withdraws, we will slide the next in line to take their place. If no quartet pulls out, we will refund the waiting list groups in full. Over the last 3 years, our quartet college has sold out. Don’t wait too long.
Choruses: We will accept your non-refundable, non-transferable deposits today
- At the time of registration, have one member of your chorus go to our registration form below, but only select the choice, CHORUS Deposit @ $1,000. This deposit holds your spot, and we will accept individual registrations in December 2017.
- After payment has gone through and you have received an email confirmation from EVENTBRITE.
- Over the next few months, we will send you a detailed email for you to share with your chorus which includes a special link/code for you to use to register your quartet members individually. Please do NOT complete your individual registrations without this code. All members of the chorus must use the code that is emailed to your chorus contact, and THAT will get you into our system with your chorus. Typically, a few non-listeners will just register in Harmony College and we have to go through the entire process over again.