Place your bid for the Best Seat In The HousePosted on
This Fall, Harmony Foundation and the Contest & Judging program are teaming up to auction off a single seat at each & every contest session, including Division, District, Prelims and International. So if you’ve ever wanted to test out your judging chops, you can bid on a seat at your District contest and be a “Judge for a Day.” Bidding is open now for your upcoming District contest, at www.bestseat.org. Minimum opening bids for each seat are $40, with minimum $5 incremental raises.
Funds received go to Harmony Foundation International to help defray the expenses for such efforts as the Collegiate Quartet Contest, Youth Chorus Festival, Youth Harmony Workshops, Harmony Explosion Camps, and Harmony University Scholarships for Music Educators.
What do I get for my winning bid?
- A great seat in the judging area for your selected contest session.
- A special guest judge name tag.
- A complete set of judging and scoring forms for your selected judging category.
- Following the convention, a chart showing how your scores compare to the official panel members in your selected judging category.
- An invitation to join the official panel at all meals and snacks at intermissions associated with your selected contest session.
- The chance to sit in and observe the evaluations sessions after the contest.
- A great opportunity to interface with the official panel members. Who knows? Someday you might apply for the judging program….
Sign up now — www.Harmonize.com/BestSeatInTheHouse