Premiere Online Education
Geared for many audiences, our online education offerings are just a click away
Our exciting classes are geared for many audiences: chapter music and administrative leaders, including directors, quartet singers, arrangers, coaches, music educators, and many more. While these courses are available for purchase, discounts are given for members and associates.
Two Ways to Learn
Mix and match class types to get the most out of our online offerings!
- Classes meet on a regular schedule for a set number of sessions, e.g. six consecutive weeks on Wednesday evenings
- Classes include a live classroom portion (lecture, discussion, etc.) and an online classroom component (course material, discussion boards, etc.)
- Following course completion, archives may be available
- Delivered via Vimeo Live, viewable on any device that can display Vimeo
- During the live event, viewers may interact in real time with the moderator and instructor to ask questions, share ideas, etc.
- Following the live event, the video will be available on-demand
BHS Members and Associates: Discounts Available
BHS Members and Associates: Don't forget your discount!
You will need to provide your 6 digit BHS number to receive the pricing below. If you are a lapsed member or associate, please contact the BHS Customer Service Team, update your membership, and return to this site. Unfortunately, affiliates would need to register as a non-member unless they are also a BHS member or associate.
Not a member or associate? Click here to join us today to take advantage of these discounts and more, or click here to access our free classes and tutorials.
ADVANCED ARRANGING with Steve Tramack
- April 10 - May 12 at 7:00 p.m. CST
- $102 member, $108 non-member
Private Voice Lessons & Coaching
Voice lessons and coaching (starting at $50 per session, depending on instructor) are available by appointment, either in person at Harmony Hall in Nashville and online via video chat platforms.
Once a ticket has been purchased, the Education Team at BHS will contact you to schedule the lesson.
Live from Harmony University at Belmont
Can't make it to Belmont this summer? Bring Harmony University to your home by attending these two exciting classes!
FOR QUARTETS AND CHORUSES
MAKE 'EM LAUGH with Shane Scott
- July 22 - 26 at 10:30 a.m. CST
- $40 member, $50 non-member
GOOD TO GREAT with BHS CEO Marty Monson
- July 22 - 26 at 4:30 p.m. CST
- $40 member, $50 non-member
View all Spring 2019 offerings (closed)
Past Offerings for Singers, Directors, and Music Educators
SELECTING MUSIC FOR MIXED ENSEMBLES with Donny Rose
TUNE IT OR DIE with Dr. Jay Dougherty
HOW TO GIVE GREAT PVIS with Steve Scott
INTRODUCING BARBERSHOP TO YOUR MIDDLE SCHOOL MIXED CHOIR with Andrew Rembecki
SWING! with Donny Rose
FUNDAMENTALS OF MUSIC with Kim Newcomb
SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES IN TEACHING AND DIRECTING MALE AND FEMALE VOICES with Jennifer Cooke and Steve Scott
POLECAT SINGING IN A MIXED CHORUS with Donny Rose
Past Offerings for Arrangers
BEGINNING ARRANGING with Kevin Keller
INTERMEDIATE ARRANGING with Adam Scott
Past offerings for Leaders
HOW TO BE A GREAT EMCEE with Chad Bennett
SUCCESSFUL MULTI-CHORUS CHAPTER FINANCIAL MODELS with Erik Dove
THE FIVE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES with Rob MacDonald
CONVERTING STRATEGY TO GOALS with Rob MacDonald
THEORY OF CHANGE with Kevin Lynch
SETTING AND ACHIEVING GOALS with Rob MacDonald
EMPOWERING LEADERSHIP with Rob MacDonald
DOLLARS AND IMPACT: THE VIRTUOUS CYCLE OF GETTING GRANTS FOR YOUR CHAPTER with Kevin Lynch
STRUCTURING COMPELLING CHAPTER SHOWS with Donny Rose and Chad Bennett
PURPOSEFUL, POWERFUL INCLUSION with Chris Rimple and Shana Oshiro