Leadership Summit: Vision 2020
January 5 - 8, 2020 | Jacksonville, FL | Hyatt Regency Hotel
Not just for officers. For everyone!
An investment in you and your barbershop community
Join us! The Leadership Summit is open to everyone with the desire to serve. Develop your leadership skills, invest in your barbershop community, and elevate your collective artistry.
Everyone can lead. The most important ingredient is passion. The hardest part is stepping up and saying ‘I will.’ Your chapter and singing community needs your dedication, skills, and leadership. Join us this January at the Leadership Summit as we all endeavor to improve our skills, make a contribution, and impact our local singing communities. You’ll leave not only inspired, but with a wealth of practical skills and ideas for the business of barbershopping.
Open to current leaders, future leaders, and everyone who wants to learn more about empowering and motivating themselves and their fellow barbershoppers.
Summit at a glance
Be inspired, connected, and empowered
- Learn how to identify community partnerships and incorporate inclusive activities in your chapter night
- Receive the latest and greatest information on Everyone in Harmony from BHS CEO Marty Monson
- Social time with fellow BHS leaders - networking, tours of Jacksonville, and singing!
- Roundtables galore on topics such as:
- Leading through contest changes
- Using technology to be a more effective leader
- Expanding your barbershop events
- Resources available to your chapter
At Leadership Summit, you'll be...
- Inspired -- and feeling like a leader!
- Connected to the larger BHS organization
- Empowered with the skills you'll need to lead others back home
What past attendees are saying...
"The value to Chapter leaders was crystal clear."
"I am recharged and willing to help however I can."
"It gets better year after year."
ATTEND BOTH LEADERSHIP SUMMIT AND MIDWINTER CONVENTION AND SAVE!
Save $50 off Leadership Summit when also registered for Midwinter!