New Directors Wanted
New director ads are free to Society chapters and choruses. Fill out the form below to submit your ad request.
- Dunn County Barbershop, a very active chapter in Northwest Wisconsin/Colfax, seeks a Director (part-time). Chapter performs regularly with over 20 men on stage. Our singers have a stated goal to improve the quality of our singing through coaching, competition, directed recruiting, and education. We have two universities within a 25 mile range and significant music oriented opportunities; may afford full time employment. Contact Thomas Craig Schultz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-379-7693. DCBarbershop.org
- Land of Legend Chorus in Newark, OH seeks new director. We are a small chapter of around 25 active members and we are in search of a new front line director. We are a non competing chorus that does one annual show each spring at the Midland theatre in downtown Newark that draws around 6 to 700 folks. We also do sing outs in the community including memorial day, flag day and a local summer church choir replacement. We practice on Monday nights at 7:30 p.m. at Trinity Episcopal Church in downtown Newark.
We are looking for a director who can get us ready for shows and sing outs and who has a good ear and can help us with rhythm. We are looking for someone who can work with the music team and show committee on music for our annual show. Contact email@example.com or 614-961-0219 for more information.Singnewark.org
- Palm Beach County Coastmen of Boynton Beach, FL seek a Director for weekly rehearsals, Sunshine District competition, and local community performances. Requirements: experience directing a cappella music, positive communication skills, and ability to create an enjoyable environment working to achieve excellence in singing and performance. Contact Chuck Swenson; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Chesapeake Harmony Chorus in the greater Annapolis, Maryland area is looking for a dynamic, energetic, front line director with solid musical experience, leadership skills, and a passion for 4-part a cappella harmony in the barbershop style. The chorus performs frequently in the community to advance knowledge of this unique art form through education, competition, performance and community outreach. The chorus is based in Severna Park, Maryland and rehearses at Historic Baldwin Hall at 1358 Millersville Road, Millersville, MD every Wednesday evening from 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm. Please send an email to: DirectorSearch@chesapeakeharmony.org for more information, and be sure to visit www.chesapeakeharmony.org and our Facebook page.
- Par For The Chorus, Greater Sun City FL Chapter, seeks an experienced director for a small, noncompetitive chorus. Contact Joseph Epstein, email@example.com or 813-634-3907 for more information.
- Knights of the Mohawk in Rome, NY, seeks a director starting in August 2019. We practice Tuesday evenings at 7 PM. We are a small mixed chorus of 9 people, with one quartet in the group. We have a lot of fun trying to be the best we can. For more information, please contact Lynne at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-327-9625.
Society chapters and choruses
Society chapters and choruses: fill out the form below, and we'll post your ad to the map below, as well as include your listing in the next issue of The Harmonizer for free (first 50 words are free; see submission deadlines below)!
Submission Deadlines for Harmonizer issues:
Jan/Feb 2019 - January 11, 2019
Mar/Apr 2019 - March 1, 2019
May/June 2019 - May 1, 2019
July/Aug 2019 - June 28, 2019
Sep/Oct 2019 - August 30, 2019
Nov/Dec 2019 - November 1, 2019
Post your job!
Fill out the form below to request to add your vacancy. Vacancies will be posted for 3 months, unless otherwise specified, and added to the next available issue of The Harmonizer magazine.
While postings are free to Society chapters and choruses, non-Society choruses will be charged a $75 fee.
For all requests, we will post your director ad for three months on this web page as well as feature it in the next available issue of The Harmonizer magazine. Fill out the form below to get started today!