The upgraded Member Center is now live!
Logging in for the first time
The long-anticipated upgrades to our Member Center are here! This technology upgrade is an integral part of our Strategic Plan, and we are very excited to be working with Salesforce Community Cloud and Cloud for Good to help you barbershop your way.
Before you login to the new Member Center for the first time, please:
Reset your password. Check out our blog post for step-by-step instructions:
- Navigate to members.barbershop.org
- Click on “Forget your password?”
- Enter your email address
- Check your email
- Navigate back to Member Center
- Create a new password.
Be sure to follow the rules when setting a password. Your password must have no less than 8 characters, with at least 1 letter and 1 number. Going forward, you also may not use a past password associated with your account in the updated member center (though passwords used previously to this update will be allowed).
Having trouble logging in? View our FAQs
Our Frequently Asked Questions document addresses issues for Chapter Leaders, including rosters, privacy permissions and reports, plus password-related issues for members and more.
Why isn’t my password working?
If this is your first time visiting the upgraded Member Center, you will need to create a new password. You can do that by using the Forgot Password button. If the email address you enter is not the one on file, you will not receive a link. If you need to change your email address, please contact email@example.com.
I cannot reset my password. I am in a continuous loop cycle to the password reset page.
- Check your email service.There are a couple of reasons that you may not be able to reset your password. Users of previous generation email services from RoadRunner or Juno have been experiencing trouble and have found success by forwarding that link to another email platform (Gmail, Yahoo).
- Check your spam or junk mail folders. Some confirmation emails get lost in automatic filters.
If you are experiencing this issue with a newer email address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
I enter my email address on the Reset Password page but never receive an email at my address. Why?
This typically has to do with your membership status being expired. An expired member cannot log in to the Member Center as it is a resource exclusively for members. If your membership has expired, you will need to contact a chapter officer to get the process to rejoin started.
If your membership is not yet expired, it might be because we have an old email address on file OR there is an error in the setup of your account. If your membership is current, please email@example.com to resolve this problem.
Exploring the new Member Center
After you login, it might be a good idea to:
- Adjust your privacy settings. Learn how here!
- Learn how to renew your BHS membership. Learn how here!
Eager to get started? Check out these exciting new features:
- New, streamlined site navigation - relevant to you and how you barbershop
- The ability to add multiple mailing addresses for snowbirds and frequent travelers
- For leaders, simplified access to reporting directly from your singing community’s account page, with even more expansion and access planned!
Questions? Check out our FAQs!
Giving Feedback or reporting issues
While navigating the upgraded Member Center, you may encounter a bug or want to request new features. To submit that feedback, please fill out this form, which can also be found on the Member Center homepage.
We will review those submissions on a regular basis and use your feedback to determine what features to include in future releases.
Lastly, we recognize that any change comes with challenges. We appreciate your patience and grace through this transition. As always, we are here to help. For questions and additional support, please view our FAQs or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-876-SING.
Product Accessibility Status
"Salesforce.com is committed to providing on-demand enterprise applications accessible to all individuals. This includes users working with assistive technology, such as speech recognition software and screen readers. To help meet our goal of universal design, salesforce.com follows the internationally recognized best practices in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA to the extent possible."