How to Update Your Privacy Options in the New Member Center
Update your Privacy Options to opt-in or opt-out of personal information being shown to others within the BHS Member Center
The Member Center provides the ability for members to decide which information is displayed for other members to see.
By default, the Member Center will hide all information other than your name and member number from viewers. To have information shown you will need to choose this on your profile.
At any time, a member can log in to the Member Center and opt-in or opt-out of the information being displayed. If you have forgotten or you do not know your username, contact the BHS Customer Service Team at email@example.com or 800.876.SING.
2. After logging in, towards the top left-hand side, select My Account then select Edit Member Profile.
3. You should now see your personal information (i.e. Birthdate, name, email address, phone numbers, etc.).
4. On the right side of your information, you should see checkboxes that allow you to select what to show, and what to hide. It will look like this:
5. To change if another member can see a particular item, select the checkboxes on the right to opt-in (checked = yes, they can see it) or opt-out (no check = no, they cannot see it)
6. Keep scrolling down the page, as there are more options for your addresses and other information.
7. In order to have your phone and email show up when searched, you must check the box labeled "Show Preferred on Profile"
8. Be sure to press update (save your changes) at the top or the bottom of the screen when finished.
Through this method, you can choose the privacy settings for:
- Voice Part
- Number of Person of Note Referrals
- All addresses
- All email accounts
- All phone numbers
Have questions or need additional assistance?
For assistance, contact our Customer Service Team at 800-876-SING (7464) or firstname.lastname@example.org.