13 Signs You Are A Barbershopper
We asked our Facebook friends to help us to answer this: You know you're a barbershopper if _________. We had a overwhelming 152 (and counting) responses, so we decided to feature some of them here "Buzzfeed" style! Here we go!
- You attempt to blow a pitch on an Oreo cookie.
- Your family vacations revolve around conventions.
- A perfect 4-part harmonic moment sends your spirit soaring like nothing else ever could.
- Your boss called you out for wearing your contest attire to work.
- You have (at least) 3 best friends.
- Your "inner music judge" comes out when listening to the radio.
- Your license plate represents.
- You harmonize with the ambient noise around you.
- You know the words to more songs from the early 1900s than from the 2010s.
- You plan pregnancies around District and International events.
- You already know who's singing at your funeral.
- You are willing to spend 7 days away from your family, hearkening back to your college days, sleeping in dorm rooms, so that you can learn more about a passion that gives you zero financial benefit!
- You have a "barbershop section" in your closet that consists mostly of costumes and sequin vests.