Across your first year as a Barbershopper, you’ve absorbed knowledge, skills, traditions, and habits of the barbershop world. (We quizzed you on that all last month.) Now, how much trivia -- fun, interesting tidbits of barbershop history and lore -- have you retained? Take our trivia quiz.
In that same first year, you’ve launched friendships with the folks you see every week in your chapter meeting, and at shows, schools, and conventions. The barbershop world is ever-expanding, and there are opportunities for fun, service and growth everywhere. Make sure you open your eyes and ears to expand your personal barbershop universe with these tips.
The easiest way to connect to the worldwide community of Barbershoppers is to Like and Share our Facebook page, where you’ll enjoy a constant flow of news, links, and videos.
- Look for us on Twitter
- Listen to learning track previews on our Soundcloud account
- Follow the BHS Instagram feed
Get some music in your ears
- This massive Spotify playlist of barbershop includes quartets and choruses, men’s and women’s barbershop.
- New music and education videos appear constantly on our YouTube Channel.
- Best of all, support your favorite performers by buying their music. Those tracks don’t just happen.