If you’ve ever considered becoming a lifetime member of the Barbershop Harmony Society, now is the time! Our current rate – twenty times (20x) the regular dues rate – will go up to twenty-five times (25x) the regular dues rate beginning August 1, 2018.
*Coming to Orlando or Harmony University this summer? Sign up at one of these events and receive a Marketplace Gift Certificate as a one-time extra benefit.
You might consider Lifetime Membership if…
- You expect to be a member for another ten years or more
- You want a permanent connection to the Barbershop Harmony Society
- You want to commemorate a special barbershop occasion
So why become a lifetime member? Here are our top 4 reasons:
- Make an easy, one-time payment – and relax. Make a one-time payment, and that’s it: your Society dues are paid forever. If dues rates change through the years, no worries — you’re all paid up.
- Join the ranks of the greats. Lifetime Members of the Barbershop Harmony Society include famous arrangers, quartet champs, directors — and people like OC Times, and the HotShots.
- Display your passion and commitment to all your friends and family. When you become a Lifetime member, we’ll send you a one-of-a-kind BHS Lifetime pin and a certificate suitable for framing.
- Save money in the long run. Not only do you avoid rate increases, but if you continue to remain a member for longer than the 20 years, all those years after, membership is essentially free.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to become a lifetime member today.
Some restrictions apply:
- Applies to BHS dues only – districts and chapters will continue to bill you annually.
- Non-refundable. A single one-time payment is required; not eligible for EZDues payment system.