Your barbershop memories last a lifetime.
Your membership can, too.
By the time you’ve hit five or ten years as a Barbershopper, you’ve probably crossed that tipping point where you know this is going to be forever. You’ve passed through the stages in which interest has progressed into hobby, and from there into a lifestyle, then into a mission, until at last, barbershop is your identity.
If barbershop is your life, you should consider becoming a Lifetime Member. As the name implies, you are all in -- a member for the rest of your days.
Make a one-time payment of dues equal to twenty-five times the current Regular dues rate, and that’s it: your Society dues are paid forever. If dues rates change through the years, no worries -- you’re all paid up.
You might consider Lifetime Membership if…
- You expect to be a member for another ten years or more
- You want a permanent connection to the Barbershop Harmony Society
- You want to commemorate a special barbershop occasion
Lifetime Members of the Barbershop Harmony Society include famous arrangers, quartet champs, directors -- and guys like HotShots, 2006 Sunshine District Quartet Champion and 2010 International Quartet Semi-Finalist. Noted for its comedy, the quartet had a busy show career.
“Hot Shots all joined as Lifetime Members as a way of remembering achievements for the rest of our barbershop lives.”
“We worked our butts off doing shows and were able to to reward ourselves with a permanent thing that always makes us appreciate our past, rather than investing in hot wings and diet soda.”
Interested in Lifetime Membership?
Drop a note to email@example.com.
Some restrictions apply:
- Applies to BHS dues only - districts and chapters will continue to bill you annually.
- Rate will be twenty-five times the Regular dues rate on date of purchase. No other discounts apply.
- Non-refundable. A single one-time payment is required; not eligible for EZDues payment system.