Congratulations to our 2018 Seniors Quartet Champion St. Croix Crossing
After five years of winning medals at the Seniors Quartet competition, all their hard work finally paid off in Costa Mesa. The fine gentlemen of St. Croix Crossing have at last brought home the Seniors Quartet Championship GOLD medals! Congratulations to tenor Randy Lieble, lead Dan Heike, bari Steve Hardy, and bass Jared Hoke for their brilliant performances and musical excellence that helped them bring home the big prize!
The top five medalists are:
- St. Croix Crossing, 1367 points / 75.9%
- Easy Street, 1352 points / 75.1%
- Unfinished Business, 1348 points / 74.9%
- Renaissance, 1335 points / 74.2%
- Spotlight, 1330 points / 73.9.0%